Our Worry-Free Warrantee
Nothing in life comes with a guarantee. Just kidding. Our products do which is why it’s in your best interest to read through them carefully. Without falling asleep!
Our worry-free limited warranty starts the day you purchase the product(s). To file/make any kind of claims, you’ll need the original receipt as proof of purchase.
Mattresses - The helmii 10-Year Warrantee
We work hard to make sure our mattresses hold up to your high standards of comfort. So there are a few must-do’s we follow and all our mattresses promise to deliver a few basics:
- Springs in the spring mattresses
- Foam core in the foam mattresses
If there’s a defect in any of the above, we’ll send our guys to take a look and make sure they’re addressed, immediately.
Now, for the good news. Every helmii mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
This warranty works if you handle the product with care.
This amazing warranty is applicable to only those mattresses purchased directly from helmii.com and nobody else. Our mattresses our designed to work with a firm, solid surface, a bed base sturdy enough to support the weight of the mattress and the user(s). If you fail to follow these really simple rules (come on, guys!), then the mattress warranty won’t cover your product.
This mattress warranty applies to you if…
You’ve bought the mattress then the warranty extends to you and only you. The mattress might be passable but the helmii warranty isn’t! All helmii warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this mattress warranty, is the first purchaser of the mattress from helmii.com. Please, please, please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
What this warranty covers. In detail…
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
What this warrant doesn’t cover..
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference outside of our 40 night sleep trial
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the Helmii mattress (for example, if you purchase a mattress with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
In the event of a Defect, helmii’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited Mattress Warranty will be, at helmii’s option, to provide a repaired or replacement Mattress or Mattress Cover, subject to your fulfilment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement Mattress Covers may be provided in a colour different from the Mattress Cover you originally purchased.
With great warranty comes great responsibility..
- If there’s a defect then please return the mattress or the mattress cover with proof of purchase. If we send the mattress back to you then you’ll have to bear the shipping cost. Unless helmii accepts liability for the same. So please speak to our customer care agent and have them explain the process to you in detail.
Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be sent to email@example.com.
- If you wish to replace your Mattress with a more expensive mattress (an “upgrade mattress”), then please e-mail helmii customers services department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Needless to say that you’ll have to pay the price difference between the original and new mattress plus the cost of any related system pieces necessary for such upgraded mattress.
Helmii will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your mattress or upgrade mattress back to you. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping replaced or repaired mattresses.
- Replaced or repaired mattresses that are not upgraded mattresses are subject to the same limited mattress warranty as the original mattress. For example, if you obtain a replaced or repaired mattress that is the same style and price as the original mattress, then the warranty term of the replaced or repaired mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original mattress. If you purchase an upgraded mattress, then you obtain a new limited mattress warranty, and the warranty term will begin upon the purchase of the upgraded mattress.
- Please return all items to MOOBOO HOME FURNITURE TRADING L.L.C. (trading as helmii.com), helmii, Warehouse 6, Street 59, Industrial area 1, Jebal Ali , Dubai. UAE.
This warranty doesn’t apply if…
- This guarantee does not apply to products that have been stored or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. Check out our section on ‘Aftercare of the mattress’ for all the right information.
- Our warranty does not cover obvious wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your products (including failure to follow any product care instructions that we provide), loss or damage (including rusting and corrosion) due to unreasonable exposure to water or weather; loss or damage due to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, sunlight, infestation by animals or boring insects, theft, accidental damage or loss or damage caused by a third party.
Beds and Bed Frames (including Children’s Beds)
What we cover and what we don’t…
- All our helmii upholstered beds and Children’s Beds (Excludes bunk beds) carry a 5 year frame and construction guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials. All other beds come with a limited 2 year warranty. Bunk Beds are excluded.
- Bed slats, Bed Slat Support Legs, Storage bed gas lift mechanism and bed bases are not covered under this limited warranty.
- Cushion fillings and coverings and fabric upholstery on all our Products are guaranteed for one year from the date of delivery.
- Our helmii guarantees are limited to Products sold and retained in the UAE and used solely for non-commercial purposes.
- Our guarantees do not cover fair wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your Products (including failure to follow any product care instructions that we provide), loss or damage (including rusting and corrosion) due to unreasonable exposure to water or weather; loss or damage due to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, sunlight, infestation by animals or boring insects, theft, accidental damage or loss or damage caused by a third party.
- If you wish to file a claim or just have a chat with us about the warranty of your product, reach out to us by phone or email.
- 0529 55 44 69
Refunds & replacements..
- If a product has any kind of defect within 12 months, we’ll repair them free of charge, as we should. If a repair is not possible then we’ll offer you a replacement. And in case there’s no suitable replacement, you’re entitled to a credit note refund for the full value of the goods purchased.
- Our helmii guarantees are for the original purchaser only and may not be assigned to a third party.
- The law gives you certain statutory rights for the repair, exchange or refund of faulty products. These rights are not affected by our ‘Terms and Conditions’.
Fabrics & More
- Every colour might vary, albeit slightly. If you ask us to replicate a batch of fabric then we might not be able to create a 100 percent match and the degree of difference, although very little, might depend on the kind of fabric being used.
- We have very little control over how the fabric is treated after it’s been delivered so we cannot accept any responsibility for fading or discolouration caused by:
- Exposure to direct or indirect sunlight. Sunlight affects different fabrics in different ways, but sunlight, whether direct or indirect, will nevertheless always affect fabric colour. Darker fabrics, because they have further to fall, are likely to discolour and fade more. Different fabrics, dark or light are liable to fade or discolour at different rates.
- Exposure to or contact with any chemicals sprayed nearby or applied directly. Please also note that there are certain aerosol sprays, most particularly odour neutralisers and nicotine neutralisers, which contain chemicals that can react with fabric dyes (be sure to check the info at the back of the can. It should warn you against spraying it against certain upholstery).
- We recommend that you dry clean all removable covers from our products.
Other bedroom furniture including children’s furniture
All our Bedroom furniture will include wardrobes, chest of drawers, nightstands, dressing tables and anything except the bed carry a 5 year guarantee
This guarantee applies to domestic use only for clothes and shoe storage and covers defects in material and workmanship in the following components of our wardrobes, chests, nightstands and dressing tables.
- Hinged doors
- Hardware, for example, hinges, runners, handles
- Sliding doors and sliding door mechanics
This guarantee applies to domestic use only. The original purchase receipt is required as proof of purchase.
Products not covered under this guarantee.
- The frames, panels, shelves or sectioned dividers. Any damage caused by products being moved once they have been assembled and installed.
- Bed slats, Bed Slat support Legs, Storage Bed gas lift mechanism and bed bases in any of our beds
- Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty. This guarantee does not apply to products that have been stored or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
- Our Guarantees do not cover fair wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your Products (including failure to follow any product care instructions that we provide), loss or damage (including rusting and corrosion) due to unreasonable exposure to water or weather; loss or damage due to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, sunlight, infestation by animals or boring insects, theft, accidental damage or loss or damage caused by a third party.
Mattress Protector, Pillows and Accessories
If you wish to return our cloud-like pillow and receive a 100% refund then please make sure of these simple things:
- The protector/pillow bag has not been opened
- The protector/pillow(s) have not been used
- Please pack the protector/pillow(s) in the original packaging and send it back to us. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for picking up this item.
- Please print out the receipt and send it along with your pillow(s) as proof of purchase.
- This is an important one - Reach out to us within 30 days of receiving the product
- If the mattress protector/pillow(s) has been damaged or soiled in any way, we reserve the right to refuse the refund
If you’d like to return bedding accessories like pillow cases, sheets, duvet covers or the mattress protector, then please ensure the following conditions be met:
- The accessories have not been used.
- Please pack the products in the original packaging and send it back to us. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for picking up these item.
- Please print out the receipt as proof of purchase and send it along with the returned products.
- This is an important one - Reach out to us within 30 days of receiving the product
- If the products have been damaged or soiled in any way, we reserve the right to refuse the refund
Once the products make it back to our warehouse, our team will inspect them and only once they’re sure that the product hasn’t been damaged in any way will your refund be processed. We apologise for the lengthy process but we’ve got to be thorough.
Please return all items to MOOBOO HOME FURNITURE TRADING L.L.C. (trading as helmii.com), helmii, Warehouse 6, Street 59, Industrial area 1, Jebal Ali , Dubai. UAE.
Our customer care ninjas will call or email you once your refund has been initiated.
Here’s what’ll happen.
If you have paid by card then your money will be refunded under the same account. if you paid by cash or cheque at the time of delivery, then you’ll be refunded by cheque.
You will receive a full refund/repair/replacement/credit note under the following conditions:
a. The item has a manufacturing defect within 12 months. In this case will repair or replace the faulty items. In cases where a repair or replacement of goods is not possible we will issue a credit note for the same value that will be valid for 6 months. This credit note will only be valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
b. You cancelled your order at least 48 hours before the time of delivery. We work with a logistics partner so it takes us time to co-ordinate our deliveries. Please be patient. In this case you will receive a full refund
c. All items that have been assembled and signed for will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same or similar value. In cases where a repair or replacement of goods is not possible we will issue a credit note for the same value that will be valid for 6 months. This credit note will only be valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
d. If you bought the item as part of a linked saving offer. Let’s say you bought a bed for 2450 AED and got 450 AED worth of bedding free. You must return both items to get a full refund. If you return just the bed then we will have to reduce the price of the bedding from the total amount. So you’ll get 2000 AED back as the cost of the bed. Any savings you made as part of an offer will no longer be available to you.
Please note a 500AED collection fee will be applied to all returns.
What we cannot refund.
For Hygiene reasons Children’s mattresses are not covered under our returns policy unless there is a manufacturing fault in which case we will arrange a replacement mattress.
Additionally we cannot return or refund any of our Design Your Own beds unless there is a manufacturing fault. This is because these beds are custom made just for you to your size and specification.